Sunday, August 28, 2011

In our life some thing we can't live without it.

like Family, Food, Water, Shopping, Tv, Internet and others...

But for me
I can't live without BlackBerry & iPad2




My BlackBerry is Bold 9700 with me from a year and two month
Have suffered a lot of things
Such as scratched on screen and touch mouse and keyboard
Drops me a lot

I do not like to put the cover
tires me some thing

Now, system started to Snafu
And attached much
And closes before the end of the battery

I think about buying the BlackBerry Bold 9900

When I saw him for the first time I Liked.
I don't know why!! it's Big & like Bold 9000
and don't have any Features new
just Touch screen.

But I liked

I'll wait until low price or come down in Saudi Arabia at a lower price.






The iPad 2
I have from Three month.

Also where some of the scratches on the screen.
I don't know from where this scratches. don't touch any child. Just me and some girls. don't see it until later.

The iPad2 it's very good I didn't regret to buy it never.
Obviates a bit about computer or laptop.
But some apps don't have in iPad for that we can't live without computer or laptop.

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog. I am following you back now :)

    have fun blogging!

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear
    This is only the beginning 
    my Blog will holds a lot in the future

    ReplyDelete